(2.2) IMRD "Fun" Review Day
Lesson Objectives:
- Review the content learned this far within IMRD papers
- Gain practice on practical application of langauge features within each part
Part I: Game Set-Up (5 min)
Get students into groups for game and explain rules
Part II: Play! (60 min)
Have students work through the game in teams playing against each other to answer the questions from the game cards. I will circulate for help, but ultimately you will need to decide for yourself if their answer is adequate to recieve points.
Part III: Teacher Feedback (10 min)
Depending on how the games are going, I will have you fill out some teacher feedback for me on the end of today's class so that I have a better idea of how the course is going for you.
Lesson Materials:
BOARD GAME
CARDS (to be photocopied)
DICE (to be photocopied)
No comments:
Post a Comment